Please be informed that pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard of the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data:
1. The administrator of your personal data is:
Name: AQUAFOREST SP. Z O.O. SP.K.
Address: UL. STAROWIEJSKA 18, 32-800 BRZESKO, POLSKA
Telephone: +48 14 691 79 79
2. Your personal data shall be processed in order to:
A. Contact and exchange of correspondence,
3. The grounds for processing of your personal data is:
In virtue of consent – pursuant to Art. 6 point 1 letter a, b, c, d, f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and legal provisions.
4. Should it be necessary, your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities:
Entities authorised based on the provisions of law, companies providing hosting of our web services, support of software, postal and delivery services, credit cards and online remittance providers
5. Your personal data shall be stored for the period of:
As defined by the provisions of law, and in the case of granting your consent or legally justified interest of the administrator until the removal request is filed.
6. You are entitled to:
a) request the Administrator to access, correct or delete your personal data, to the extent allowed by the provisions of law or limitations of personal data processing,
b) withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to compliance with the right to processing that was granted based on the consent before its withdrawal,
c) lodge an objection as to such processing
d) transfer of the data,
e) lodge a complaint at the supervisory body.
7. Disclosure of data is:
Voluntary or based on the legal regulations creating a legal relationship which is obligatory for performance of an agreement, or in the light of the legal interest of the administrator who wishes to fulfil their obligations..
8. Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision making, which includes profiling.
9. The following information may change according to the law regulations. Updated document will be each time published on our website.